Hey! thanks for the suggestions.

I guess it's difficult to decide which modules drop or not. But buff mults and jugle henge isn't sure not to drop. I use so much the multis for audio, cloning signals for sending to differents effects and depends on patch, using jungle henge to create a new full stereo spectrum audio mix with only one source. For example: rings to multi, one dry signal from multi to JH, another to clouds, clouds to JH, another from multi to prism and finally prism to JH. Like that I have 5 audio signals from rings dry + wet to put into JH and play around the spectrum. Love the results of this kind of patch around Jungle Henge and multis, I consider they are so lush and give me an ambient signature for my music I love so much. It's true JH is better partnered with veils (or whatever VCAs) on this kind of patches.

In other hand, sometime I use bitbox micro as a kind of drum machine and Jungle Henge seems perfect to mix all drum kits placing into the stereo spectrum.

Maybe I could drop the Xaoc DSP cause i have to use all effects as an inserts because my mixer. If I switch to a mixer with sends/returns I won't need so much.