Don't buy anything from @freesolo337. I will summarise my experience with him:

1 - On the 17th of August I bought a Mutable Ripples V2 from him, I sent the money and he sent the module on the 22nd.

2 - The module should have arrived at my house on August 27th but it could not be delivered. Apparently because the address on the package was incorrect, so the Spanish postal system informed me that it would be returned to Ireland. I informed @freesolo337 of this situation and he opened an incident case with the Irish postal service.

3 - A few days passed without any update. I called both the Spanish and Irish services several times; the package was still in Spain but no one knew where it was. After calling persistently for weeks I managed to get it located and sent to Ireland.

4 - The package was lost again. After calling several times and sending dozens of emails, I found out that it was blocked in customs. I had to call again over and over again and managed to get it unblocked so that it could be returned to Ireland. Throughout this whole process, @freesolo337 did nothing about it.

5 - When the package finally arrives in Ireland (12th September), it can't be delivered to @freesolo337 because there is no return address. I was told by the Irish service that @freesolo337 had to fill in a form to get the parcel back. He decided not to do so because he had already filled out a form (step 2) and apparently filling out another one was too much work for him.

6 - Since 12 September I have asked him for the incident case number of the form he opened. He has not sent it to me. The last message from him is from 17 September telling me that he had already filled in a form and that he will let me know. Since then I have not heard anything more from him, he has ignored all my messages for weeks and I am without my money and without the module I bought. I have been ripped off :(
-- nin993

Just for you to know: after one month of ignoring every single message I sent to him and after almost two months of this situation, @freesolo337 decided to appear and give me negative feedback for...whatever reason. I never imagined there could be people like these in the modular community, it's so sad and disappointing.

UPDATE: He has deleted his account in case there were any doubts about how childish and scammer this guy is. And now, the guy created 3 fake accounts just for downvoting me. It's incredible having to see this after getting scammed by him. He already has my money and my module but apparently it's not enough for him. Be careful because you can find truly awful people here.