can someone explain how this sequencer works? I wanted it until multiple people told me you can't use a regular envelope generator? What's the deal with that?

Such an underrated module! Love this sequencer. Incredibly powerful. Pair it with some quantizers and a Trigger Riot, and you have the best sequencer combo in Euro. Amazing. Can't believe so few euro sequencers have this many outputs/inputs.

I had an excellent transaction buying 2 bastl modules from @7C!
Supper fast shipping, good packaging and great communication.

A Eurocrack Pusher: "The first time is for free" ;)

I have the uZeus with two flyng buses and an 100-240 power supply, it is all you need to power up 1.7 mA.

A superb filter, actually two filters with many options, killer sound and a very wild reso.
It needs some time to understand the reso at high leves, and you must aware to extreme setting in live situations because it shot very high frequencies at a very loud volume.
But once you know what you can and what you cannot do, it become a favourite.

it flows

I'm thinking of swapping some modules around for a better flow.

From this:
ModularGrid Rack

To this:
ModularGrid Rack

Thoughts?

been noodling around with concepts for a while now.. so close to making the plunge.

was figuring I'd get the Pittsburgh Move[208] to grow into.. but there is a Move[104] in the local shop that might do the trick. will be a while before I can afford to fill it anyhow...

here's one idea that i think is sticking (seems like a good start)... curious if anyone may have suggestions or comments - am I on the right track here? this is all super new to me still.

Good business with @heren for a Doepfer A140

soundcloud.com/demyottens

still available if you want more of that HP, where you located?

"things that dark" - work in progress,
Also, been swapping things around again. RxMx coming shortly. Added Benjolin :)

really tempting....

For Sale 400 plus shipping

couldnt figure out how to list it in the marketplace so i wanted to try a post here

nothing wrong with the case just moved everything into a new home

email me for pictures if youre interested

abuse81 (at) g mail dot com

Had a really excellent transaction with @grieve, his DubJR Delay module is wonderful. Would buy again.

Thread: Concert!

Modulars!
I would like to invite you all to a series of concert I will have the 20 and the 21 of June!
The concert will be at the Auditorium of Casa della Musica, in Trieste Italy, but it will be streamed around the world trough youtube, with me Angelo Comisso already Piano player with Markus Stockhausen (yep the son of Karlheinz).
I will have my little modular with me plus a lot of other toys.
Hope you will like it!

https://www.facebook.com/events/854202114663924/

@Smugrik - Bought from him Make Noise MMG, all went smoothly. Thanks!

you probably will need some sort of mixer... I love the grids/peaks combo by the way, I want that too!

I have self imposed a max 1k EUR budget to get started exploring the magic world of modular synthesis.

I have assembled the following setup:
ModularGrid Rack

What would you suggest adding as other modules?

Here I assembled some of the modules that I find most interesting: ModularGrid Rack

Is there any one in here that you would say "hell yes get that too"?

I plan to use 2x"TIPTOP Audio Z-EARS TABLETOP" and the "DOEPFER A-100 DIY KIT #1" as a rack. I believe this would allow me to have 2 84HP rows and when I decide to drop the $$ I may also get a case to mount the racks into.

UPDATE:

I have converged towards this design:

ModularGrid Rack

oh...didn't noticed it, it cost pretty much they same and it have more features.

Thanks a lot!

The Intellijel uVCF is 6hp and is multi mode. Sounds great too.

Hi guys,
I was really looking forward to buy a FLTR from pittsburgh modular, but they have sold out all the units!!!
Anyone are selling one? Any idea about where i could be able to find one?

I reserved the last 6hp on my rack for a filter with LP, HP and BP; and it seems that the FLTR is the only one with those characteristics!!

Help!!!!

P.s.
Anyway I've just receive an email about my Mutable instrument Clouds that is arrived at the shop, so today is a good day...

Sure, modules work in both ways.
You can even twist the whole rack for a new perspective to your system

Items not working into my main rack. In 2 Doepfer beauty cases. Using audio divider as sequencer.

@grieve - all excellent: items, communication, packing, shipping time, etc.
would definitely buy from him again.

Impressive sounds, but missing the hookline

Ok, I am still learning this whole music thing but it doesn't seem to prevent me from buying expensive devices which say "beeb".

This is the first test run with eurorack modular. Sequenced and supported by Analog4, rhythm by Rytm and some more bass with BassStation II.

A few days ago I got a Phonogene from @dropthedyle for a nice price. And he's a nice communicator as well!
Oh yeah, almost forgot about the sturdy packaging and very fast shipment : )

oh cool, thanks dude

Hey watchmen, do u like this case? Tell me what i need...

@grieve - great trade/communication and really really fast shipping on a Vectr

@poten - likewise great trade, communication, and shipping on a uLFO

just try to contact the manufacturer directly via his webiste http://bluelanternmodules.com (or perhaps find him on facebook). i just acquired some modules from him exactly that way and he seems to be a decent enough person to deal with. good luck........

Modular + Cello, been working on adding my cello into the mix, to be processed by, well, everything. Here i'm just working on getting the cello to a proper eurorack level, in this session outtake:

has anyone in the entire world ever used or even seen this module. Is it new? I can't find any info on it anywhere online, but it looks like a decent sequencer. Basically a tiptop z8000 with a gate out

I received a very nice Pamela's Workout from @grieve yesterday. A very polite and pleasurable transaction sir. Would definitely do business with again! :-)

woah you put every rack into one module! I can't believe how many there are

@chiavere, thanks for the quick and easy shipment of the uFold II- great module!

Thread: SUBFUS

latest tweaks [[ mult / rot / nodrum / vuperc / nodrum ]]

Just sold Pressure points & Brains to @Jyrki who was a pleasure to deal with. The modules are going out to him before the end of the week.

Check my tunes at: https://soundcloud.com/omniscientrecords
-- praxis

Tunes are great. Following right now..

-- solitud

Thanks so much Solitud, much appreciated. Your stuff is totally amazing as well, a bunch of stuff I totally dig. Love your vocoder and dub style... Too bad you arent in the SF Bay Area, I would love to have you over to jam!!

Needs another Maths, maybe?

hi guys I am xxn00bskrub15 am feeling liek modoolur

I have to thank @grieve for the lightning quick shipment and safe packing of the MA808 module that I am stoked to add on to my drumdokta2 for some extra sizzle on 16th notes of techno mayhem, nice price too = oh yeah!

Check my tunes at: https://soundcloud.com/omniscientrecords
-- praxis

Tunes are great. Following right now..

Hello folks, I have been a long time techno producer, and have owned (and still do) most of the iconic gear over the years, but when I found modular, I feel that I have finally found people building instruments built for the way I make music. At this point I have built some 12 rows of 104hp in Euro...... I mostly do techno/house, but also do some more experimental and ambiance sort of stuff. Check my tunes at: https://soundcloud.com/omniscientrecords
Recently my friend who is getting into modular said to me, "have you seen that site Modulargrid?". I simply replied, "I get my news from that site...".

Hello again everybody

Glad to be here

-- PERSONATOR

Welcome ... and crazy patch :)

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

https://instagram.com/p/3IyowTrvDO/

mengqimusic.com

Hello again everybody

Glad to be here

Came up w this recently
Memes-PhilosoraptorMemes-Philosoraptor:

Not making excuses but raising two boys w my wife leaves little time for posting here.

Love you all

Talk soon

I emailed recently to ask this very question and was told that they have no plans to release them outside the shared system. It's a shame, I think they look great...

this user has left ModularGrid

I purchased a black and gold Brains unit from them when I was in Asheville last week. Friendly folks. Email and ask about the others.

Current on leftt, planned expansions on right. Bottom row is external.
On right: Top row is wish list, second row is second priorities, bottom is possible ideas.